...the biggest resort, with the longest and widest beach strip, with hotels spread along the beach and among the dunes, the sunniest resort for the sunniest people.
This holiday address, destined by nature, lies only 35 km away north of the city of Bourgas, featuring wide and warm sea with gently sloping sand bottom and approx. 1,700 hours of sunshine from May to October, plenty of ozone along with the fresh breeze.
This fine beach resort was awarded the prestigious Blue Flag International prize for proven ecological advantages.
Sunny Beach has more than 100 hotels, 2 campsites, over 130 catering establishments: restaurants, taverns with folklore shows, bars with floor shows, night clubs, casino, discos and cafes, providing culinary pleasures and a good mood.
Every conceivable opportunity for sports: surfing, water skis and parachutes, hang-gliding and banana, sailing, yachts, paddle boats, cutters, scooters, rowboats, tennis courts, beach volleyball, playing grounds, mini-golf, skittle alley, bowling, riding ground, fitness halls, sports tournaments for amateurs and professionals.
A genuine children's paradise - plenty of fun and games, children pools, slides, carting, Rolba water slide, inflatable trampoline, sport schools. In addition: special discounts, children's menus, 24-hour kindergarten, etc.
Varied cultural and sport events, folklore and symphony concerts, exhibitions, Miss Sunny Beach contest, etc.
Short excursions both inland and abroad are organized regularly.
WHAT CAN BE FOUND IN SUNNY BEACH?
- a wide semi-circular bay facing east an over 8 km long beach strip, 30-60 m wide fine golden sand, natural dunes ,a clean and gently sloping sea no dangerous fish 1700 hours of sunshine from May trough September.
- average daily temperature in summer 27°C.
- 108 hotels with over 27 000 beds, holiday villages, campsites
- over 130 restaurants, entertainment and folk-style spots, night clubs, bars, discos, cafes medical and recuperation centres.
- kindergartens, children's playgrounds, children's pools, fun and games.
- open-air theatre, outdoor cinema.
- shopping centre, arts and crafts bazaars, farm produce.
- regular boat and bus connections to the district centre of Bourgas - 35 km and Varna - 95 km